Firstly, I must know about my friends. Before I start to talk with someone, I will look her attitude and what's she like and what' she don't like. .After that I can choose an appropriate language to talk with her.. Even she is a friends, I must to please them. . Actually, when I talk with someone, I will be so serious even the topic is not serious. .hehe. .so, I have to change it because my friends will scared to share or talk something with me. . When we talk with friends, we must understand their behavior and we must in a same line with them. . For example, if she is a happy go lucky person, we do not have to be very serious . . but if she is a serious person, we must be careful and do not use much jokes. .Besides, to communicate effectively with my friends, I always support my friends. When she have a problem or any suggestion, I will give it and try to solve the problem together. .I love my friends very much!;) The next is I always appreciate them. . Whatever she do for me and help me, make me happy all the time, I always appreciate. Because we are true friends. .;) The most important thing is, respect. . Even she is my friends, doing all work together,talk about all things without scared, but we always being respect each other. .It's very important in our friendship. .
How I communicate effectively with my lecturer . .
The first thing that i've done is understand my lecturers. . I know that she has a lot of work to do. not only to teach me and friends, she also must taking care about her family and have their own problem at home. . I do not want to disturb her work, and I must try my best doing what I have to do as a student. The most important thing is appreciate . As a student, we must appreciate our lecturer. .although she do not have a lot of time to see and asked for our problem, but she have already give something very precious to us. I'm not very closed with my lecturers like others, because i'm a shy person. .;) but it doesn't mean that I do not like them. The important thing to me is to appreciate what have they do to us. .;)
How I Communicate Effectively with My Family. .
I'm a youngest child. .and I have a very understanding family members. .the way I communicate effectively with my family member is, the first and most important is respect. As a youngest, I cannot do something or make a decision on my own. I have to take the advice from my parents and siblings. I have to respect their advise and guidance. . Even I must follow all their regulation and advise, I do not depressed because I now they do the best for me. .:) Besides, I always appreciate whatever they do for me. . I do not disappointing my parents and siblings with something that they do not want me to do. .
No comments:
Post a Comment